Cost Per Cartridge /
Total Laser Care
Not ready for a full Managed Print Services program for your company?
Our Total Laser Care program might be just for you.
Our Total Laser Care program is a NO COST/NO FEE break/fix printer repair program for your laser printers. With just the simple purchase of the supplies you are already purchasing (toner, maintenance kits, etc) from United Laser, you receive full coverage on your laser printers well beyond the manufacturer’s warranty.
What do you agree to?
Buy your laser printer supplies and repair parts for the next year for your existing fleet of printers* from United laser as you need them, no minimums or maximums. There are NO FEES to this agreement!
What do we agree to?
- Free break/fix labor on all your covered printers. No more expensive maintenance agreements or burdening your IT department with printer repair calls.
- 10-20% savings on your printer cartridges. Request a quote on your supplies today.
- 10-15% savings on printer repair parts. Guaranteed.
- Nationwide printer repair services.
- Online Service Call Database and ordering.
- Priority service on all calls.
- Dedicated Account Managers.
What else can you get?
- Auto Toner Replenishment – never worry about running out of toner again or being overstocked with costly inventory.
- No Obligation Print Assessment – discover additional ways to drive down your print costs.
Sound too good to be true?
We get it. The most common question we get when we present this program is “What is the catch?” That is the best part about this program is that there is no catch.
Our standard Total Laser Care agreement is one year. However, we will give you an opportunity to test the quality of our cartridges and level of our service for 60 or 90 days (your choice) with our trial program. Ask your representative for more details.
*Most makes and models of laser printers are covered. Please contact us to confirm your brands will be covered.
Total Laser Care:
Frequently Asked Questions about our Total Laser Care Program
Is the toner really cheap grade toner?
No! We wouldn’t put anything but the highest-grade toner in the printers we are servicing for free.
Are your parts overpriced?
No! we will quote you upfront on any common parts under the program that you request. We also put in our full agreement to maintain a minimum of 10% off MSRP at all times.
What is the level of service?
We provide next business day service to our Total Laser Care customers.
How long is your agreement?
Our Total Laser Care agreement is for one year from date of implementation. We provide service on your printers from the time you sign the agreement even though we will most likely be working on printers that don’t have our supplies installed. This is why we ask for a year commitment.
Is a trial available?
Yes, choose from a 60 or 90 day trial.
Are there other fees associated with this program?
NO! Free means free.